Street Signs
Home Contents


Street Signs

Who is responsible for the repair or replacement of HVCA street signs?  That depends where the sign is located. 

All signs that are located on the county roads (Morningwood Drive, Homeland Drive and Rocky Ridge Lane) are the maintenance responsibility of Montgomery County, Department of Traffic Engineering 240-777-2190.   Montgomery County is also responsible for maintaining and replacing ALL STREET NAME SIGNS AND STOP SIGNS at the intersections of county roads and association roadways in Homeland Village.  Residents should call Montgomery County at 240-777-2190 to report a missing or damaged street name or directional sign.    

Directional signs on association roadways (No-Parking, Handicapped Parking, etc.) are maintained by Homeland Village Community Association. 

Send mail to Webmaster@HVCA.Net with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 09/05/07