Street Lights
Home Contents


Street Lights

Homeland Village Community Association maintains all street lights on “association” property. If an association street light is out, damaged, etc., please contact the Community Manager anytime (you may leave a message on the voice mail system) and report the type of problem and the street light number (all lights have two digit numbers on the pole) or report the nearest address, unit number and street name.

Montgomery County maintains the street lights on the county roads (Homeland Drive, Morningwood Drive and Rocky Ridge Lane). If a county street light is out, please call Montgomery County Traffic Engineering at 240-777-2190.  Montgomery County Traffic Engineering also maintains all of the street (name) signs in our community. Please call Montgomery County Traffic Engineering for all street sign repairs and/or replacement.

Send mail to Webmaster@HVCA.Net with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 09/05/07