Home Contents


Landscaping & Turf Pesticides/Chemicals

As required by law, when our landscaping contractor uses chemicals on the property, small warning signs are posted at various locations. However, persons with a history of allergic reactions to pesticides and chemicals must be warned in advance. The Department of Agriculture, Pesticide Regulation Section maintains a database of chemically sensitive people (Pesticide Sensitivity Registry) and all landscapers are required to refer to this list and notify those people PRIOR to chemical application on the property. If you are one of these people, your physician should complete the required forms to put you on this Registry - the telephone number for the Pesticide Regulation Section is 410-841-5710.

Send mail to Webmaster@HVCA.Net with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 09/05/07